Harvesting is the culmination of all your efforts over the duration of the year. Our harvesting solution allows you the ability to see yield data in real-time and depending on the crop, even moisture data to determine if additional drying is necessary. On top of that, generate yearly records to compare growing seasons and long-term trends to fine-tune next year’s crop.
EASIER FARMING WITH PRECISION
Farming is hard. Use our expertise in Precision Agriculture to make it easier.
driving productivity& profitability
helping you grow
Trimble’s industry-leading Android™-based guidance displays easily help you accurately monitor and map field information in real time.
- Powerful to run
- Simple to use
- Flexible for any fleet
Flow & Application Control
Our application control systems help farmers precisely apply inputs where needed in their fields, making spraying, spreading, seeding and planting activities more accurate and efficient.
- Kits to suit supported platforms
- Customised installations to upgrade older equipment
- Harnessing solutions for OEM manufacturers
Improve efficiencies in your operation thanks to the familiarity of both the Android-based operating system and the Precision-IQ interface.
The GFX-1260™ display is Trimble Agriculture’s newest flagship 30.5 cm Android™-based display for controlling and executing all in-field work through the Precision-IQ™ field application interface. It's enhanced processing power, greater memory, and larger storage capacity help this sturdy display shine for any farming operation, from broadacre and row crop applications to managing the nuances of permanent and specialty crops.
• Large screen allows big buttons to quickly and reliably manage a wide range of operational tasks across the most uneven fields
• Intuitive work flows are easy to use, and with a short learning curve
• Compatible with over 10,000 vehicle models across more than 40 equipment brands
• Built-in connectivity allows effortless data sharing across the business
• Mix and match this display with Trimble receivers, steering systems, and implement control solutions as needs change
Quickly and easily share data across the farm with AutoSync™ and remotely sent Work Orders—driven by the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® technology—and ensure implements and field work are aligned/working properly with enhanced CAN bus support for vehicle and implement analytics.
Intuitive, high-definition touchscreen display, providing the clarity, certainty, and connectivity you need.
- The Trimble® TMX-2050™ display lets you work even smarter. Take control of your entire operation with a system that gives you the clarity, certainty, and connectivity you need. Because your business is too important to leave to chance.
- Built on the Android™ operating system, the flexible platform lets you choose the application you want to use based on the work you need to do today—FmX® Plus or Precision-IQ™. The FmX Plus app leverages the same familiar workflows and menus of the Trimble FmX integrated display so there’s no need to retrain or learn new software. The Precision-IQ app provides a graphics-rich and streamlined workflow designed specially on the TMX-2050™ display and for today’s leading grower.
- Trimble correction services lead the industry in accuracy and reliability while they maximise every pass and increase your efficiency. Our CenterPoint® RTX™ correction service enables precise 1.5″ (3.8 cm) pass-to-pass and repeatable accuracy, while our RangePoint™ RTX correction service provides 6″ (15 cm) pass-to-pass accuracy and 20″ (50 cm) repeatable accuracy. Our xFill™ service also allows RTK users to continue receiving precision location data in the event of temporary radio or Internet outages.
Trimble Ag Software
- Wireless data transfer between multiple vehicles operating in the same field using Vehicle Sync (FmX+ App Only)
- Wireless data transfer between the field and farm office using Trimble Ag Software
- Remote access of the TMX-2050™ display from any location using Teamviewer QuickSupport
- Data analysis and reporting with Trimble Ag Software
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Large 12.1” (30.8 cm) high-definition colour touchscreen
- Android-based operating system
- One integrated GNSS receiver
During harvest, you can accurately view, map, and record crop yield and moisture data in real-time to instantly understand how well your crop performed.
- Map and compare the performance of different seed varieties throughout your field.
- Determine if grain needs to be stored or dried based on the in-field moisture content.
- Record the amount of grain harvested and loaded onto your trucks.
- Adjust the cut width automatically when travelling over odd-shaped fields, point rows, or other previously harvested areas to improve the accuracy of yield calculations.
In-office Yield Analysis
- Think of your yield map as an assessment of your crop. You can import your yield map into Farm Works Software® to view and assess the performance of your fields.
- Identify high- and low-performance areas, determine the best seed variety for your farm, reconcile yield maps with the actual load ticket data, and generate reports.
- The assessment of your crop yield will help you develop a plan for your fields the next year. Use the yield map within Farm Works Software to determine why your crop performed the way it did and design a strategy for the land prep and planting season.
- Create prescription maps for variable rate application, budget your seed, chemical, and/or fertiliser costs, and create a plan for optimal water management.
- Accurately view, map, and record crop yield and moisture data in real-time
- Automatically import your yield map into Trimble Ag Software to view and assess the performance of your fields
- Identify high- and low-performance areas
- Use the yield map within Trimble Ag Software to determine why your crop performed the way it did
- Create prescription maps for variable rate application, budget your seed, chemical, and/or fertiliser costs, and create a plan for optimal water management
VERSATILE TRACTORS NOW TRIMBLE POWERED
“We’re thrilled to announce our new relationship with PFG Australia,” says Michael Casey, General Manager of Vantage NSW. “It enables us to work with some of the leading equipment brands in Australia, alongside a family owned, independent organisation that shares similar values and culture as our own”. Mr Casey went on to say, “By improving access to the Trimble range of products we’re also improving access for end users to a whole range of aftermarket services and solutions available through the established Trimble reseller channel”.